Are you looking to work for a business as ambitious as you are? Are you looking for a career with a business that cares about your development as much as you do? We have opportunities for experienced and dynamic consultants to join our team in Wolverhampton. Responsible for contributing to the development and growth of the Construction division through new business sales your key accountabilities will include….
- Identifying your market place and the key players within it
- Implementing and developing strategies to win new business
- Securing and developing existing business
- Increasing the client base
- Developing an excellent understanding of clients, their industry, their work culture and environment
- Developing relationships through excellent customer service
- Cross selling and effectively promoting our added services
- Ensuring that levels of satisfaction amongst all clients are exceeded
- Candidate attraction, resourcing and management
- Initiate regional & national advertising campaign’s using various media to attract talent.
- Network with candidates to generate business leads & attract candidates
The Ideal Candidate
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for the growth of existing and new business. You’re already a great sales person succeeding in the world of recruitment or in a business to business environment…so you must be smart, ambitious, motivated and not afraid of a little hard work. The attributes that we are looking for in applicants for this Recruitment Consultant role include……
- Ability and drive to exceed Sales targets & KPI’s
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- High personal standards and expectations
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Highly Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- Competency in all aspects of IT
- Valid driving Licence
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of the bigger team
We’re always looking for new talent to join us.
People are at the heart of our business and we invest a lot in finding the best talent to join Nicholas Associates Professional. All that we have achieved so far is due to our amazing team.
Once on board, we’re 100% committed to developing each and every one of our employees; helping them to realise their full potential and progress in their careers with us.
Our latest opportunities are listed in our Group recruitment area, but we’re happy to be contacted directly.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join a thriving business that’s going places, we want to hear from you so get in touch.
All that we have achieved so far is due to our amazing people and if you join us as a Recruitment Consultant you will be rewarded with…..
A great salary & earning potential that is as big as your ambition
Share options! 75% of our employees are shareholders, meaning we’re all hard-wired to achieve the same thing, one team with one purpose – success!
Recruitment is, without question, one of the most dynamic and fastest moving industries in the world with a UK value of c25bn and growing….and for those that are driven to succeed, the opportunities are limitless. We’re looking for the best talent, if you think that’s you then please apply for this Recruitment Consultant role. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced professional to play a leading role in the on-going development of the Company. Call us now for an interview on 01902 580111 ask for Matt Wainwright or send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com